Green Screen / Blue Screen Lighting Cameraman
Over the past 20 years I have worked on many shoots requiring green screen or blue screen (ChromaKey), from simple pop-up Lastolite screens to large studios.
Although keying technology these days is very good, it is still very important to capture the footage correctly in-camera to start with. I have learned many tips and tricks along the way in order to get the best results to save you edit time and your editor’s sanity!
What I offer
- Specify lighting, recommend suitable studios/locations in Leeds, Manchester (and beyond) working with my trusted sparks/gaffers
- Create flat, even lighting with the correct exposure between the green screen and the subject
- Minimise unwanted shadows, reflections and motion-blur which cause keying problems
- Perform on-set tests and previews using Adobe Premiere CC and Adobe After Effects CC 2017
- Provide a choice of broadcast formats (HD; 4K; 10-bit; 4:4:4) designed for exceptional quality keying from the Sony F5.
I can highly recommend Chris Timson for post-production work www.christimson.tv