Sony F5 Package
Sony F5 Cinema Camera – HD/2K/4K; 10-bit recording; 4:4:2 and 4:4:4 colour space
With the Sony F5 shooting package, you get:
- Myself as Lighting Cameraman/DoP
- Sony F5 Cinema Camera
- Canon Cine Zoom 18-80 f4.4
- Canon EF 16-35mm f2.8
- Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8
- Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8
- Fomex FL1200 1×2 ft flexible LED panel, with softbox, grid and Liteball
- Fomex FL600 1×1 ft flexible LED panel, with softbox
- Dedolight kit – 3 x heads, dimmers, clamps, gobo projector with assorted gobos
- Litepanels Astra 1x1ft LED + softbox
- Marshall 7″ HD-SDI field monitor (with False Colour mode)
- Black Magic 7″ 4K on-board monitor/4K recorder SDI/HDMI in/out
- Sachtler V18 S1 Tripod
+ access to everything else I own (small charges may be made for extras) See the full kit list.
Please contact me for rates.
A quick help guide for the confused producer!
Sony FS5 – FS7 – F5 – What’s the difference?
Sony F5 (my package) – launched in 2013, this is the ‘big daddy’ to the cameras below. It offers full broadcast specs for shooting drama, commercials, TV and corporate.
Sony FS7 – annoyingly, often confused as a successor to the F5. It launched about a year after the F5, but in fact, is a cut-down version of the F5. It’s a great camera which shares similar guts as the F5, but from an operator’s view, a little bit clumsy to use with less connectivity.
Sony FS5 – yep, another cut-down of the F5. Good pictures but just not as broadcast spec as the cameras above.
More about this here: http://vmi.tv/training/useful-stuff/Sony_F5_and_FS7_Comparison