Sony FX9 Package
Sony FX9 Camera
With the Sony FX9 shooting package, you get:
- Myself as Lighting Cameraman/DoP
- Sony FX9 Camera
- Sony 28-135mm F4 zoom lens
- Samyang Primes 24mm; 35mm, 50mm; 85mm @ T1.5 & 135mm @ T2.2
- Canon EF 16-35mm f2.8
- Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8
- Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8
- Fomex FL1200 1×2 ft flexible LED panel, with softbox, grid and Liteball
- Fomex FL600 1×1 ft flexible LED panel, with softbox
- Dedolight kit – 3 x heads, dimmers, clamps, gobo projector with assorted gobos
- Litepanels Astra 1x1ft LED + softbox
- Marshall 7″ HD-SDI field monitor (+ WiFi live video TX to any
- Black Magic 7″ 4K on-board monitor/4K recorder SDI/HDMI in/out
- Sachtler V18 S1 Tripod
+ access to everything else I own (small charges may be made for extras) See the full kit list.
Please contact me for rates.
A quick help guide for the confused producer!
Sony FX3/FX6/FS7/FX9 – What’s the difference?
Sony FX9 (my package) – launched in 2019, this is the ‘big daddy’ to the cameras below. It offers full broadcast specs for shooting drama, commercials, TV and corporate.
Sony FX3/FX6 – These are cheaper, cut-down versions of the FX9.
Sony FS7 – Still a current, capable model, but the sensor is Super35 and doesn’t give you the same cinematic images that the FX9 offers.