Video shoot, video editing and motion graphics package using Adobe Creative Collection
There are certain jobs where it makes economical sense to shoot and edit as a one-man package. The benefits are that as the cameraman on your shoot I will be familiar with the footage and this will save you time briefing a separate editor. I also know what shots are needed to make the video flow seamlessly.
I can offer this highly cost-effective service using my home-based 27″ iMac which can be located on-site if necessary. There are many people online offering video production but few have the equipment or experience to deliver broadcast quality results.
Typical examples for shooting and editing as a cameraman/editor package are
- Product demonstrations
- Shoot/Edit PAL or NTSC and upload rushes/edits via FTP or DropBox in whatever format you like
- Conference openers
- Vox pops (for inserts at conferences etc)
- Customer testimonials (for web sites)
- YouTube – now considered a top search engine in itself
- Company announcements (e.g. CEO piece-to-camera requiring a fast turnaround)
In conjunction with the Sony F5, I can achieve a fast shoot and edit workflow.
- Apple 27″ iMac (4 GHz Intel Core i7)
- 2TB Thunderbolt RAID dedicated media drive
- Adobe Premiere CC 2017
- Adobe After Effects CC 2017
- + full Adobe Creative Collection
- Access to 40 royalty free music CDs, at no extra charge (paid-for libraries also available)
- Comfortable home-office base in North-West Leeds with tea, coffee, fish & chips and Bettys Tea Rooms nearby!
I will be happy to provide an estimate – please contact Steve on 07710 121 041
What can be achieved?
Below is a project I directed, filmed and edited.